AP Postal Circle Postal/ Sorting Assistant, Postman & MTS Recruitment 2018/ Exam Date/ Syllabus/ Admit Card/ Result/ Selection Procedure
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2018: Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle has released a recruitment notification for filling up following vacant posts under sports quota. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form on or before 30.01.2018. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Total No. of Post: 36
Name of the Post:
1. Postal Assistant: 06 Posts
2. Sorting Assistant: 01 Post
3. Postal Assistant (CO/ RO): 01 Post
4. Postman: 17 Posts
5. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 11 Posts
- For Postal/ Sorting Assistant: Intermediate (10+2) Pass.
- For Postman & MTS: Matriculation (10th) Pass OR Certificate from ITI.
- For Postal/ Sorting Assistant: Born not earlier than 31.01.1991 and not later than 30.01.2000 (both dates inclusive).
- For Postman & MTS: Born not earlier than 31.01.1993 and not later than 30.01.2000 (both dates inclusive).
Fees: Rs.100/- in the form of Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of Chief Postmaster General, Andhra Pradesh Circle, Vijayawada – 520013.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the performance in educational and sports record.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply in prescribed format along with attested copies of testimonials. The application to be addressed to The Chief Post Master General (Recruitment Section), Andhra Pradesh Circle, Krisnalanka, Vijayawada – 520013 through Speed Post/ Registered Post only.
Start Date to Apply: 30.12.2017
Last Date to Apply: 30.01.2018